Make your deposit on the go!
Save a trip to the credit union and make your deposit on the go with our Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC). With MDC, you will have the freedom to deposit original checks anytime and from anywhere into your ECU checking, savings, or money market account using your mobile banking app for iPhone and Android.
Once you are an established mobile deposit user, you are limited to $2,500 per day, with a rolling 30-day limit of $3,000. These amount(s) are subject to change without notice.
MDC is safe, secure, and free!
Check Image Tips
Follow these tips to reduce the chance that your check will be rejected.
• Use blue or black ink pens
• Ensure “For Mobile Deposit” is written in the endorsement section on the back of the check
• Ensure that all required parties have endorsed the endorsement section on the back of the check
• Place check down on a flat surface
• Ensure the entire check appears in the photo box
• Remove extraneous objects from the image (pens, papers, etc.)
• Ensure the check is not blocked by fingers on the camera lens
• Ensure that the background is a good color contrast to the check
Additional Mobile Deposit Tips
• Checks deposited through Mobile Deposit will not immediately show in your regular account transaction history feed
• We will only notify you by email if your check is rejected (Please make sure that you keep your eBranch contact email up to date.)
Mobile Deposit Capture Services Agreement