Skip a trip and save time. Instead of driving to your nearest branch, make your deposit on the go with our ECU real-time Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC). With real-time MDC, you have the freedom to deposit original checks anytime from anywhere into your ECU checking, savings, or money market account using your mobile banking app for iPhone and Android. You will see the deposit within minutes.*
Education CU’s MDC is safe, secure, and free!
Check Image Tips:
Follow these tips to reduce the chance that your check will be rejected.
- Use blue or black ink pens.
- Ensure “For Mobile Deposit at Education Credit Union only” is written in the endorsement section on the back of the check.
- Ensure that all required parties have endorsed the endorsement section on the back of the check.
- Place check down on a flat surface.
- Ensure the entire check appears in the photo box.
- Remove extraneous objects from the image (pens, papers, etc.).
- Ensure the check is not blocked by fingers on the camera lens.
- Ensure that the background is a good color contrast to the check.
Additional Mobile Deposit Tips:
- Checks deposited through ECU Mobile Deposit may not immediately show in your regular account transaction history feed.
- We will only notify you by email if your check is rejected. (Please make sure that you keep your eBranch contact email up to date.)