At ECU we strive to provide our members with $marter banking! As a result, our ECU Mortgage Team partners with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas to aid qualifying individuals with their first-time homebuying journey.
To learn more about what qualifies someone for the H.E.L.P Program take a minute to review the Homebuyer Requirements below:
- Only first-time homebuyers who haven’t owned a home in the last 3 years are eligible for this program.
- HELP funds may not exceed $20,000 per homebuyer
- Household income must not exceed 80 percent of the area median income.
- Homebuyers are required to complete a Free Homebuyer Counseling Program provided by ECU.
- Homebuyers must contribute $500 of their funds toward the required down payment or closing costs.
- Homebuyers cannot receive any cash back at closing.
- Homebuyers are required to sign a five-year retention agreement.
To get started today, please fill out the form below and someone from our Mortgage Team will reach out to you!