Potential Board Volunteer,
If you decide to apply to have your name placed before the Nominating Committee, please complete the Director Application and Agreement to Serve Form located at the bottom of this page. We will also need a personal resume and/or biography.
You must indicate on the Director Application in the upper right hand corner which board position you are seeking or indicate of seeking advisory board director position only.
You may want to consider the following issues in your decision to make application
- Credit Union Account(s) must be in “good standing.”
- Attendance and training requirements do apply.
- Board member loans and family member loan request must be approved by the board. Loan balances are reviewed quarterly by the board.
- Board positions are considered as voluntary services are not “paid.”
- Directors and Advisory Directors are required to take an official Oath.
Please review each of the policies relating to board service listed above.
Thank you for your interest in Education Credit Union.
DIRECTOR APPLICANT INFORMATION
The Texas Credit Union Department’s Director Application and Agreement to Serve Form is the last page in this informational kit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click Here To View The Responsibilities of the Board
I. Officer and Director Responsibility
II. Legal Responsibilities
Click Here To View The Strategic Board Policy
Section II Part 1 The Board
Section II Part 1A Advisory Directors
Section II Part 2 Officers
Section III Part 1 General Policies and Philosophies
Section III Part 2 Volunteer Participation
Section III Part 3 Board Elections Policy
Section IV Part 2 Code of Ethics
Director Application and Agreement to Serve